Monday, May 11, 2009

The Spaw

So sorry for my absence over the weekend -- I'd been vacationing in the newly created space behind Mom and Dad's bed! I spent most of the weekend there, only coming out on occasion to let the folks know I hadn't totally disappeared.

I'm sure when Dad built the new behind-the-bed shelf for me to use to look out the window, the idea wasn't for me to hang out underneath the thing. But I'm a cat -- and you know what that means when it comes to new hiding spots! I just couldn't resist.

Oh yeah, and I had my turquoise contact lenses on, too. I was trying for the incognito thing, but apparently it didn't work. I just couldn't convince Mom that it wasn't really me under the bed!

See you all tomorrow! Ciao meow!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hello BeeGee,
My girls were telling me what a handsome guy you are so I thought I'd pop by and say Hi. They weren't wrong. I like the turquoise contacts. My girls always like new things to play with and new places to hide. Sometimes I can't find them because they have a new retreat. Yesterday Dot snuck outside scaring Mummy. I found her on the fence. What a relief! Enjoy your new space.
KittyMum