Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nap Time

Finally, last night the three of us slept together and I didn't keep the folks up all night! Boy, were Mom and Dad happy about that this morning! I did walk around on the bed once or twice, but mostly I slept right next to Mom...except for when I was sleeping on her stomach.

I'm thinking that Feliway must be working, because I've become a lot calmer. Feliway is this cat pheromone stuff that diffuses in the house. Supposed to make me feel more calm and comfortable, and I think it does. I'm not missing my old life as much anymore. I guess it's true what the humans say, smaller is better. I don't have as much space as before, but it's a lot cozier. And I guess that's what counts in the end.

Bye for now. Ciao meow!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Meow BeeGee,

Your Mummy and Daddy must be very happy to have slept well. I sleep on top of my Mummy at night. Got to watch out for her..you know. Smaller is better 'cause we like to stay close to our Mummy all the time. I don't try to race outside like the others...I know where life is comfortable.

Ciao Mummy's Little Emma