Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just Hangin'

After mentioning Aja and Grayson yesterday, I was thinkin' that now would be a good time to tell you about my sister and brother. But darn it all, Mom accidentally dumped all their digital photos when she accidentally deleted a bunch of other stuff from her computer at the end of March! Kaput, zip, nada.

So I'll have to put a bug in her ear about scanning in some photos to rebuild an image folder for the other kitties.

Guess it's just as well that I refuse to use the computer. I can just imagine the mischief I'd get into and the files I'd likely trash by accident. 'Bout as close as I get to the computer is walking on the keyboard while Mom's typing. She loves that!

Anyhow, maybe this weekend we'll have a look at Aja and Grayson. But for now, I think I'm gonna take an early evening nap!

Ciao meow, catfans!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi Beegee,
The biggest '2long legs and 2 short legs' lost everything on his computer yesterday and he wasn't happy; he didn't take us out for our usual deck walk. We walk on Mummy's keyboard too..funny how Mummies like that. You are a very handsome cat.
Emma