Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Change Of Mind

Being the fickle feline that I am, today when Mom came to get me to take me to the studio with her, I high-tailed it for my hiding spot behind the bed. And no matter how much she cajoled me, I wasn't about to be persuaded to get trussed up like a turkey again. No way, Jose'!

I could only imagine Mom's loving voice in my little brain today, because I was here and she was there. Oh well, c'est la vie. Right now, I'm thinkin' I'd rather never go outside again than to get strapped into that little black contraption.

I really need to weigh my priorities here. I mean, how badly do I want to go outside? Is there really anything I miss out there?...besides spending the day with Mom, of course. I'll let you know what I come up with after I noodle it over a bit.

For now, a big ciao and a big meow!

2 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

I don't blame you BeeGee .... I wouldn't be seen dead in one. Angel

At least you get to go outside. I'd wear one but I sneak out anyway: Mum's too slow. Dot

You should be grateful you have such a caring Mummy. Emma

No comment. Precious

Elizabeth B said...

Well... I'm not surprised, you know how I feel about that "thing." But... going to the studio with Mom, that's a loss. Perhaps you could suggest that she transport you to and from in your carrier?

Hobbes

(suggestion seconded by Arlo, Sister, Ella, Sally; dissenting opinions from Rudy, Woody, Scruffy, Gremlin, and Froggy -- but what do they know, they hate riding in the car period... regardless of where they're going!)