Friday, May 29, 2009

BeeGee's EVEN BIGGER Adventure

Don't let the photo fool you -- I'm AWOL again, reporting from the field, whereabouts unknown...

Mom just wouldn't take no for an answer, wanted to take me to the studio today, got me trussed up again despite my protestations, and while she unlocked the door to the studio, I slipped out of my harness and made a run for it. That was around 8:30 this morning. Now it's close to 7:00 in the evening. I'm in the wind for a while again.

I'm figuring I may as well get my ya ya's out while I can, because this is most likely the last time I'll ever be out. I simply don't like change, and I'd gotten used to being in the house, despite occasional sniffs under the front door. Yesterday when Mom took me outside on the leash, all I wanted to do was get back in the house.

Anyway, fortunately there's WiFi on the road, so I can keep you posted on my last big adventure. Once I come home again, here I'll be for the duration. So I'm going to make the very best of it while I can.

Note to Mom and Dad: I'm okay, I love you guys, I'll be home as soon as I can, no worries. Okay? Love, BeeGee

Ciao meow!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

You naughty boy BeeGee....you go home right now!
You will worry your Mummy.

Meow
Mummy's little Emma