Friday, May 8, 2009

All Dressed Up & Nowhere To Go

I've decided to wear my boa around the house ~ otherwise I'll never get an opportunity to don it! Or maybe I'll wear it for Hallowe'en this year -- that is, if they let me out to go Trick-or-Treating! Actually, it's one of my toys, a long boa thing with feathers, on the end of a plastic wand that Mom or Dad taunt me with. I really like it as I'm quite a fan of feather toys. I've got a bunch of them all over the house.

This photo was last night -- as Mom's writing this post for me, I'm sitting in the director's chair to her left, supervising the operation! More like, I'm trying to catch a few Z's.

I think I'm a bit deflated about this always in the house thing. It IS amazing how quickly the days go by, though...it's already been 15 days since I breathed fresh air out of doors. And I seem to be doing okay, although my mood is often quiet, internal, like I'm in touch with a deep inner sadness. Mom keeps encouraging me to move on, lets me know that she's been sad, too, lately. Another level of letting go. Anyhow, it does help that we're in this together, I'm not alone going through this change of life (merely one of my purported nine).

Have a good one, guys! Ciao meow!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi BeeGee,
Your Mummy takes such great photos. You are such a handsome solid cat. I'm solid like you. Mummy says I would be a discus thrower if I was one of those "2long leg, 2 short leg" cats. Mummy caught me three times today taking off. I used to roam where I liked with my previous owner but at least here there aren't any little "2 long legs.2 short legs" to pull my tail and hurt me. The little strange cat called guinea pig is another refugee from my former home. Precious doesn't like him and has started peeing everywhere again.I love that boa. We wrecked our plastic wand. I wonder if Mummy will get another.
Hang in there BeeHee it's better to own a '2longleg,2 short leg' and be inside than be outside and have none.
Meow Angel