Friday, May 15, 2009

Above It All

Well, they finally got me to sit still on the top level of my condo, for ten minutes or so. I actually had a bath while lounging up here. I kind of like the view from here. But I'll tell you the truth: Mom put me here, I didn't have the gumption to do it myself. It was cool once I got here, though. So maybe I'll give it a try, on my own this time.

Or maybe not. And cause Mom to be chagrined because she spent so much money on this thing and I'm not using it. What a snit I can be!

Here's a hot tip, catfans ~ don't do what your parents want you to do! They'll love you anyway!

So ciao meow, and have a good weekend!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

ooooooohhhh Purrrrrr I love it! Mummy saw one but it was too expensive. It would have made a great climber. We probably would have fought over it anyway. Enjoy.
Dot