Monday, April 27, 2009

Quiet Day At The Ranch

I spent most of today looking out the window...oh yeah, and sleeping, too. I'm still sniffing at the front door late at night, trying to catch a whiff of whatever's on the air outside. But the sharp "No!" that I've been hearing as a result is beginning to dissuade me from even bothering. Overall I do think I'm catching on to being an indoor-only kitty. And since I have no option, I suppose I'll just get with the program. I just hope I don't get too fat and lazy!

Have a good evening, cat fans. Ciao meow!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi BeeGee,
We spend lots of time looking out the window too:especially when Mummy is working in the yard. Emma never stops meowing for her. Dot and I know that if we wait right at the back sliding door we will be able to slip out as Mummy or Storm (thats the big scary cat that barks...but we are friends) try to come in. I miss not being a roamer. My previous owners didn't care where I was and I roamed a lot. They didn't look after me like Mummy does though. She even pats me ...heaps.
We are lucky to have such nice Mummys.
purrs Angel