Thursday, April 30, 2009

Puh-leeze!

How about some privacy here! I swear, that woman follows me around the house taking obscene photos that she uploads on my blog -- without even asking my permission! The nerve! I should report her to the copyright and permission police!

Well, I've been in the house for eight days straight without going out -- this is a first! And I've been spending more and more time on my peeps' bed. I still get antsy in the middle of the night though, I jump up on windowsills around the house to see what the haps are out in the hood in the wee hours. I overheard Mom and Dad talking today about building or buying a perch for me, for the east-facing bedroom window. At this point, everytime I want to get up there in the middle of the night, I have to dance around on Mom's pillow trying to get my body into the right position to be able to jump up to the sill. Although sometimes I miss, which doesn't make Mom all that happy. So they're just going to have to make it work for me, now that they insist I stay put.

I do love my parents! Really!

Happy catnapping!

2 comments:

Elizabeth B said...

BG,
I've been inside for almost a year now, and I'm really liking it. I'm a long haired, full figured girl and the Air Conditioning is the cat's meow (I live with my parents in Georgia and it gets HOT!). But, you've discovered the key to getting what you want and need... a well placed pounce in the middle of the night or early morning on Mom's back or stomach does the trick. If you need more pointers, check out Simon's cat tips on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo0 . I've learned a lot from it! Just don't let your peeps see it, we need to keep it between us cats! Ella B.

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Wow BeeGee is that your litter tray? So classy. I went out today for a little while but between you and me it was all a bit scary and I raced back up the steps and through the door like a shot. Mummy will have to think of a ladder for Precious because she scratches her way up the wall to get to a high window near where Mummy sleeps. Mummy makes funny faces when Precious's claws scrape the wall.
Purrs Angel.